Two large compartments, one on either side
- Crinkle nylon or rip-stop fabric
- Padded bottoms and side panels against your body for durability and comfort
- Briefcase handles for easy carrying by hand, with Velcro or snap fastener for holding handles together
- Loops or sleeves for optional-use hip-loading belt
- Heavy duty construction; bounce tested with 50-pound load for 48 hours
Multiple pockets inside and out
- 2 exterior cell phone pockets (Model 3)
1 exterior cell phone pocket (Model 3.1)
- Pen pockets inside each compartment
- Large zippered pocket inside each compartment
- Large open-topped pockets
- Small outside pockets on the right and left
- 2 inside bottle holders, one in each side-bag (Model 3)
1 exterior bottle holder (Model 3.1)
- Velcro or snap closures
Adjustable shoulder straps
- Padded for comfort
- Secured in place by an adjustable sternum strap, so they never fall off your shoulders
- This unique feature is essential for spinal health because the spine is already compressed in sitting and should not be loaded further. When you sit or squat while wearing the bag, the LAP-STRAP immediately transfers the weight of the bags off the shoulders and spine and onto the thighs without having to remove the shoulder straps. This prevents unhealthy load-bearing through a flexed (rounded) spine.
- Allows bags to remain accessible at your sides if you choose to remove shoulder straps while seated.
- Fastens together for easy transport when not worn, and to prevent the side-bags from getting twisted.
- Velcro fastener (Model 3)
- Snap fastener (Model 3.1)
- For long-distance carrying, heavier loads, or for certain types of spinal pathology. NOTE: For greatest postural benefits, we recommend carrying most of the weight through the shoulders and spine so that the body knows to stand tall against that force.
- Purchased separately (Model 3)
- Included (Model 3.1)
- One on left side-bag (Model 3)
- One on each side-bag (Model 3.1)
Hang loop for storage on a hook