A basic BackTpack for children and adults. Side bag carrying system with balanced load promotes good posture with easy access, comfort and security.
- In 2 sizes to fit most children and adults
- Small: For small framed adults and children age 6 and up. Fits shoulder width less than 16 in. (41cm); Hip circumference less than 37 in. (91cm)
- Medium/Large: Fits shoulder width greater than 16 in (41 cm), Hip circumference greater than 37 in (91cm). 26% greater volume capacity than small size
Two large compartments, one on either side
- Crinkle nylon or rip-stop fabric
- Padded bottoms and side panels against your body for durability and comfort
- Briefcase handles for easy carrying by hand, with Velcro or snap fastener for holding handles together
- Loops for optional-use hip-loading belt
- Heavy duty construction; bounce tested with 50-pound load for 48 hours
Multiple pockets inside and out
- 2 exterior cell phone pockets
- Pen pockets inside each compartment
- Large zippered pocket inside each compartment
- Large open-topped pockets against body
- Small outside pockets on the right and left
- 2 inside bottle holders, one in each side-bag
- Velcro closures
Adjustable shoulder straps
- Padded for comfort
- Secured in place by an adjustable sternum strap, so they never fall off your shoulders
- This unique feature is essential for spinal health because the spine is already compressed in sitting and should not be loaded further. When you sit or squat while wearing the bag, the LAP-STRAP immediately transfers the weight of the bags off the shoulders and spine and onto the thighs without having to remove the shoulder straps. This prevents unhealthy load-bearing through a flexed (rounded) spine.
- Allows bags to remain accessible at your sides if you choose to remove shoulder straps while seated.
- Fastens together for easy transport when not worn, and to prevent the side-bags from getting twisted.
- Velcro fastener
Hip-loading belt (purchase separately)
- For long-distance carrying, heavier loads, to secure the bags for fast walking, biking or other activities, and for for certain types of spinal pathology.
- For greatest postural benefits when using the Hip-loading Belt, we recommend that much of the weight continue to load through the shoulders and spine. This provides proprioceptive feedback to guide the body’s postural response and facilitate core muscle recruitment to elongate the body upward and vertical.
- One on left side-bag