Two large compartments, one on either side
- Ripstop nylon fabric
- Padded bottoms and side panels against your body for durability and comfort
- Loops for optional hip-loading belt
- Heavy duty construction
Multiple pockets inside and out (12 in total)
- 2 cell phone pockets
- Pen pockets inside each compartment
- Large zippered pocket inside each compartment
- Large open-topped pockets
- Small outside pockets on the right and left
- 2 inside bottle holders, one in each bag
- Velcro closures
Adjustable shoulder straps
- Padded for comfort
- Secured in place by an adjustable sternum strap, so they never fall off your shoulders
- This unique feature is essential for spinal health. When you sit or squat while wearing the bag, the LAP-STRAP immediately transfers the weight of the bags off the shoulders and spine and onto the thighs without having to remove the shoulder straps. This prevents unhealthy load-bearing through a flexed (rounded) spine.
- Allows bags to remain accessible at your sides if you choose to remove shoulder straps while seated.
Hip-loading Belt Option
- For long-distance carrying, heavier loads, or for certain types of spinal pathology. NOTE: For greatest postural benefits, we recommend carrying most of the weight through the shoulders and spine so that the body knows to stand tall against that force.